Clarification on Regurgitation Pumping Station

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Clarification on Regurgitation Pumping StationStickybomb6703/13/2009 - 15:43

I saw this level and thought it was sick. I almost felt sorry for spending my WiiPoints on it. I am very picky about this type of level and felt sorry for the Goo Balls that had been ingested. I didn't play for weeks. :'(
One day, my sibling and their friend were playing it so I got up the courage to do so.
I am sorry to break this to you all, but it's not a real stomach. It's a Goo Corp. processing plant. I realized that this was just surrealism and got fonder of it. :)  I like this level's soundtrack, and, for anyone who wants to argue, I have this neat little space were you can post stuff. I just love this game and am glad I got over this bump. Thanks for making some great tunes and an even greater game, Kyle. It's honestly the best thing I've ever played. ;D ;D ;D
So...anyone want to debate? ;)

Re: Clarification on Regurgitation Pumping Stationluiginator03/16/2009 - 00:56

If you were disturbed by seeing the goos get eaten, just wait till Chapter 3...

Re: Clarification on Regurgitation Pumping StationStickybomb6703/17/2009 - 19:01

Chapter 3? I don't get it. That one was perfectly fine. ??? Please be more specific, luiginator.

Re: Clarification on Regurgitation Pumping Stationkeybounce03/20/2009 - 15:13

I'm pretty sure you can rescue all of the balls from the pumping station.

But your OCD criteria is fewest moves, so some have to be left behind ...

===

When people play pumping station, do you go for a base on the bottom that looks like a downward curve (like a boat), or an upward curve (like an arch)?

Re: Clarification on Regurgitation Pumping StationStickybomb6703/21/2009 - 19:50

I just made a very flat boat, but on my second try it sagged to the bottom.
The hardest part is building the boat. After that, it's all up to the eyes and the rollers.
Thanks for your concern.