Getting past levels in chapter 2

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Getting past levels in chapter 2agoody12303/29/2009 - 16:55

How do you get past the level where you have to explode the head

Re: Getting past levels in chapter 2Stickybomb6703/29/2009 - 18:54

Chapter 3, and I just wung it.
Search Youtube.

Re: Getting past levels in chapter 2yahhoodahh04/07/2009 - 21:00

This was easily the hardest level for me. The only time that I was able to finish the level I began w/ a very stable tower to the right (The right side allows slightly more room) then after I was sure it would not fall I still had enough GOO balls to make a second tower on the left. From there, just allow yourself plenty of space (so as not to touch the head) and connect the towers in a bridge - multiple GOOs thick. From there you should be able to make a sturdy tower on the bridge, which you will be able to wake the bomb with. Make sure to also wake the green GOO, which could be helpful if you run out of time bugs. There may be many simpler ways of accomplishing this level, but I was able to finish w/o losing a single GOO! Anyways, anything is better than giving up and using a skip. :D