Where is the Overall Completion screen on the Wii version?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Where is the Overall Completion screen on the Wii version?Twin05/13/2009 - 04:30

I've noticed on a few screenshots around the forum that there is a screen that lists your score on every level but I can't find it on the Wiiware version. Where is it?

Please don't tell me they haven't included this for us Wii owners, I'd like to see my strive for OCD listed in a simple format...

Any help?

Re: Where is the Overall Completion screen on the Wii version?Pavke05/13/2009 - 08:42

Well, then I won tell you...

Sorry to disappoint you, that are screenshots of GooTool, made by davidc. Fan made WoG additional program. Only of PC, Mac and Linux.

Re: Where is the Overall Completion screen on the Wii version?Twin05/13/2009 - 08:52

Oh :(

At least PC users don't get that for free either. That's something I suppose.

Thanks for the help, I'll have to content myself with the little red flag..

Re: Where is the Overall Completion screen on the Wii version?TheHermit05/13/2009 - 10:42

[quote author=Twin link=topic=1842.msg12411#msg12411 date=1242222753]
At least PC users don't get that for free either. That's something I suppose.

Oh yes they do! It's a FREE tool for changing & managing custom content for WoG. http://goofans.com/

Re: Where is the Overall Completion screen on the Wii version?TheWampaKing05/13/2009 - 13:04

*slaps hermit*

Don't make him sad!  :'(

Re: Where is the Overall Completion screen on the Wii version?TheHermit05/14/2009 - 10:49

:) :D ;D :P ;)

I'll have to give him something to cheer him up: FLAG
There you go Twin. Have a little red flag from me... 8)

Re: Where is the Overall Completion screen on the Wii version?Stickybomb6705/14/2009 - 16:24

How about a nice link?
This is one of my fave games:
homestarrunner.com/disk4of12.html

Re: Where is the Overall Completion screen on the Wii version?TheWampaKing05/14/2009 - 17:15

yay, i got one point. then i was pounded in a hole by some ogre thing. >_> stupid ogre thing.

Re: Where is the Overall Completion screen on the Wii version?Stickybomb6705/15/2009 - 06:41

It's hard. You have to shoot the Kerrek with an arrow. :)
Talk to everyone.
Except the Kerrek. :D