NO save file in CZECH windows XP

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
NO save file in CZECH windows XPGoldenEagle08/11/2009 - 06:37

Hello everyone, me and two people i know in real life have a problem World of Goo wont save your data in:

"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\2DBoy\WorldOfGoo" on XP i dont know about vista.
I think the problem is the right way in Czech windows is "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Data aplikací"

I have seen people on steam forums that have the same problem with Czech windows and even here.
Can you please patch it/help me ? My only idea is get English windows 7 but the Beta wants to remove my old one and i dont want to do that.

Thank you.

GE.

Re: NO save file in CZECH windows XPGoldenEagle08/11/2009 - 11:08

The patch 1.30 repairs this so thx :) but add a fix log or something similar because it's not there

only problem of this patch is: it sometimes crash (but saves) but i think you all know that :) Thanks i will sent the patch to everyone i know who have this game :)

Thanks again.

GE.