WOG wont play...

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
WOG wont play... amtup09/12/2009 - 01:05

every time I start it up the screen goes blank and says video mode cannot play. I have changed the screen resolution and color but still wont play PLEASE HELP!!!!

Re: WOG wont play... Pavke09/12/2009 - 08:32

I shold post little more details. Like what hardware do you have,(graphics card to be precice) what OS do you use, do you have latest drivers instaled, do you run as administrator or user on your PC, do you have 1.3 patch...

Re: WOG wont play... amtup09/14/2009 - 16:54

I have a 2006 Dell dimemnsion 2400 I play as administrater. I did the tests to see if my direct x drivers and they all passed and said they were working. I don't know what hardware or graphics card I have. whatever came with the computer. I don't know what OS is. also do you have to have internet to play?

Re: WOG wont play... Pavke09/15/2009 - 02:49

OS is operative system like Windows XP, 7 or Mac 10.5  You don't have to have internet to play.

The problem is probably in your videos card/drivers/software

Best advice that I can give you is to search the forum. Maybe you can find someone with the some problem as you and there you can find a solution.

Re: WOG wont play... amtup10/07/2009 - 15:41

can someone tell me how I check to see if my video card driver is working. ???