Payed, and then was returned to the original payment screen?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Payed, and then was returned to the original payment screen?HexagonalBolts10/04/2008 - 04:53

*edit* original post was kind of confusing...:

I was purchasing the pre-order of World of Goo, when I pressed the final purchase button I alt+tabbed to another page, when I looked back my page that was 'purchasing' had returned to the original page asking me to input my credit card details

Did I enter my details wrong? Or did I probably press back accidently? Or has the conformation email just not arrived yet?

*How can I find out if I bought the game or not?*

Thanks!

Last modified Sat, 10/04/2008 - 08:44 by HexagonalBolts
Re: Payed, and then was returned to the original payment screen?HexagonalBolts10/05/2008 - 03:43

Does nobody have any advice at all?

Did this happen to anybody else but they got the game? Or did anyone say a 'thanks, congratulations, etc' screen after buying the game?

If I do buy a second copy could I get a refund? I guess I could just give it to my brother...

Last modified Sun, 10/05/2008 - 04:00 by HexagonalBolts
Re: Payed, and then was returned to the original payment screen?HexagonalBolts10/05/2008 - 04:19

I bought the game a second time and have instantly received the emails and seen a 'congratulations etc!' page, all of which I didn't get the first time, so I guess the transaction didn't go through.

Re: Payed, and then was returned to the original payment screen?The Happy Friar10/05/2008 - 07:34

double check your paypal account log.  Then you'll see if you bought two copies or not.  If you did, I'm 100% you can get a refund no problem.  Unless you want two!

Re: Payed, and then was returned to the original payment screen?HexagonalBolts10/05/2008 - 09:35

Nah I used my card not paypal, it's all ok now the first purchase didn't work, I've been posting comments delighting in the first chapters creamy orgasmy goodness