Struggling with Chapter 2 - Fly Away Little Ones

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Struggling with Chapter 2 - Fly Away Little OnesVorTechS10/17/2009 - 05:10

I'm just wondering if there are any keyboard shortcuts to the game?

I can't seem to get on with my Vista Laptop and MousePad to complete this level (in fact really get anywhere with it) because this particular level isn't really geared up for mousepad move and click. 

By the time you've grabbed a balloon to move it, the process of moving it and re-attaching to the goo frame means you've lost control because of the speed of movement required to attach it back to the frame to effectively move it.

Re: Struggling with Chapter 2 - Fly Away Little OnesSoultaker10/17/2009 - 08:29

Sorry, there are no keyboard controls in the game. The keyboard is no match for the level of control you get with the mouse (or the Wiimote) and this is really an essential part of the game. Playing it with a keyboard wouldn't be the same. I'm not sure what that MousePad you are refering to is, but I suggest using a real mouse. ;)

(For the record, on Linux/X, you can control the mouse cursor with the keyboard. But trust me, you do not want to do that. ;))