Downloading other versions.

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Downloading other versions.Morgansl11/10/2009 - 17:25

Hi. A few months ago I downloaded this game as part of the MacHeist bundle. Since then I have (mostly) switched to using Linux as my main OS. Is there any way that I could download the Linux version of the game?

Thanks for any help,
Morgan

PS: I am sorry if this has been asked before, the search feature doesn't seem like me.

Re: Downloading other versions.Soultaker11/11/2009 - 10:43

Unfortunately, no. Only 2D Boy sells the game for all three platforms at once; if you got your copy elsewhere, you're out of luck, I'm afraid. (This also applies to people who bought the Wiiware or Steam version of the game.)

Re: Downloading other versions.Morgansl11/12/2009 - 17:45

Aw. I was hoping to play it again. Oh well. Thanks anyway.
~Morgan

PS: I seem to remember somewhere one of the Directorate saying that if you buy from the bundle you get the same thing as you would if you bought strait from the developers. I will have to search around and see if my memory is accurate. It probably is not.

Last modified Thu, 11/12/2009 - 18:12 by Morgansl