Save files from wild tangent

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Save files from wild tangentRay91112/03/2009 - 05:01

I used to play world of goo through wild tangent when i ran out of wild coins i bought the game now i dont know how to move my profile from wild tangent to world of goo the real installation. I checked in C:\ProgramData\2DBoy\WorldOfGoo before i installed the real game but it was empty . Please help i was in chapter 3............

Re: Save files from wild tangentPavke12/03/2009 - 06:58

try these locations:

Windows Vista
Prior to version 1.10 it was stored in %ProgramData%, e.g. C:\ProgramData\2DBoy\WorldOfGoo

From version 1.10 it is stored in the user's profile under %LOCALAPPDATA%, e.g. C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\2DBoy\WorldOfGoo

Windows XP
Prior to version 1.10 it was stored in the All Users profile under %ALLUSERSPROFILE%, e.g. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\2DBoy\WorldOfGoo

From version 1.10 it is stored in the user's profile under %LOCALAPPDATA%, e.g. C:\Documents and Settings\david\Local Settings\Application Data\2DBoy\WorldOfGoo

*Make sure you have the "See hidden files and folders" option turned On is your Control Panel-Folder Options

Mac OS X
The profile is stored in the user's home directory under Library/Application Support/WorldOfGoo/

Linux
In the Linux native port, the profile is stored at ${HOME}/.WorldOfGoo/pers2.dat

Last modified Thu, 12/03/2009 - 07:07 by Pavke
Re: Save files from wild tangentGMMan12/03/2009 - 14:55

@Pavke: Isn't it supposed to be AppData, not ProgramData?