Glitch involving two-monitor setup

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Glitch involving two-monitor setupChrisGrenard10/07/2008 - 17:04

I noticed that the game on my Nvidia Dualview setup (two monitors running separate resolutions) that the game can't keep focus within the window, thus when you move the mouse to the right it just scrolls onto the second screen.  This makes scrolling to the right a bit difficult and also if you click outside the window it minimizes the game.

Worth looking into when doing bug fixes.

Re: Glitch involving two-monitor setupThe Happy Friar10/07/2008 - 21:54

I'm thinking this is a windows things.  Happens in many other games, but not some games.  IE happens in Doom 3 a lot for me but not ET:QW.  Doesn't happen if I launch Quake 2 from QTracker but does if I use my shortcut.  Happens in WoG retail but didn't always happen in the beta.  Looks like if it bumps something over to the other screen (like a non-full screen window) it always happens.  Plus, the "show desktop" button != to minimizing each program.