Question about post-sales plans for Goo

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Question about post-sales plans for Gooolubode10/13/2008 - 17:56

I was wondering if Kyle and Ron will allow the mod community to make additional levels to Goo. And if so, would you consider the possibility of adding the tools to the Wii version? Because I can see people easily dropping an additional $5 just to be able to access additional maps from the other platforms.

Thanks, and I want to commend you guys on a fantastic first game. I purchased it on Wii after watching a 5 minute video of the gameplay and was so happy to see you guys deliver.

Re: Question about post-sales plans for GooShiggy10/13/2008 - 21:01

I would also love to see additional stages on the Wii version of World of Goo. I've beaten all the chapters after playing for a whole day, and now I'm sad and want more =(

... Would also surely pay to play more.

Re: Question about post-sales plans for GooSinoK10/14/2008 - 02:10

Yeah, new content updates for the PC version would be awesome: level-editor, multiplayer capabilities, more achievements, new levels, etc.