Won't Install on one computer for three kids' accounts

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Won't Install on one computer for three kids' accountshudanich11/26/2010 - 13:26

all three of my kids want to play this game.  It appears you have designed it for use for one person under one log in!  each of my kids has an account on the same computer and they each want to play the game.  All other games I install allow me to install it and provide a link from each kid's desktop, and they all get to play the same game.  World of Goo does not seem to allow this....

I can't even "install" it under each account...I get an error.

Is this by design, or can you help me install it so that all my kids can play this game?

Re: Won't Install on one computer for three kids' accountsSoultaker11/26/2010 - 15:44

I think you should be able to install it once (under the Administrator account) and then run it from all user accounts. What happens when you try to do this? Are you using the latest version (1.30)?