mom's computer

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
mom's computerthisissparta10/16/2008 - 07:31

hey guys,

i've been stuck in this map for like 3 hours now and i still don't have a clue what to do?
I've seen this sign "shortcut to mom" but i can't get to it again  :-\
ok i think i got it! if anyone needs a clue just ask me :)

Last modified Thu, 10/16/2008 - 08:03 by thisissparta
Re: mom's computerCazzie10/16/2008 - 08:03

Click and hold the 'applications' or games' icon to grab the windows.
Hope that helps you

Re: mom's computerthisissparta10/16/2008 - 08:15

ye thx, i already edited my message, i didn't know what to do with them but now i do ! :)

Re: mom's computerLucius1412/06/2008 - 06:37

Can u please help me, I´ve figured out, that I need to build a tower up to the Shortcut Sign, talked to Mum, and then!?
I´ve no Idea how to finish that Stage....

Re: mom's computerWetterdew12/06/2008 - 16:08

[quote author=Lucius14 link=topic=416.msg6881#msg6881 date=1228563441]
Can u please help me, I´ve figured out, that I need to build a tower up to the Shortcut Sign, talked to Mum, and then!?
I´ve no Idea how to finish that Stage....
If she told you to come closer, then come closer.

If you had a good old time chatting, then you should chat some more.  The first two paths are just for fun; the last one will take you to the end of the level. :)

Re: mom's computerLucius1412/15/2008 - 11:40

What do you mean by saying Path´s?
I´m not an native english speaker...
We´ve talked to mum, build the tower even higher, reached the third "sign", and then...still no Idea....i´m devasteted....HELP!

:)

Re: mom's computerNicosmos12/15/2008 - 12:40

The only thing to do is chat. If you have spent all sentences proposed (and not really read the last ones), go to the World of Goo Corporation, there is probably a message waiting for you.  ;)

Quote:
I´m not an native english speaker...

The game was translated in a lot of languages : Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish ... If you natively speak one of these languages, go to the translation download page, choose, download the text.xml.bin and put it in the 'properties' folder of you World of Goo installation directory. Then, edit the file 'config.txt' in the same folder, and replace 'en' by your language code.  ;D

Re: mom's computerxanax12/15/2008 - 13:42

Hi thisissparta.

Go to http://worldofgoogame.blogspot.com to know all secrets and solutions of all levels.