Volcanic Percolator Day Spa

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Volcanic Percolator Day SpaSvish10/19/2008 - 06:25

Anyone have any hints on this one? I have literally no clue what to do here. I don't even know how to begin. I try to disconnect the green goo so they can fall down and wake up the black ones in the pool, but they all get disconnected on the way through. Which means that the black ones doesnt wake up and I can't continue cause there is nothing to connect to :(

(Should maybe be a level hints forum here?)

Re: Volcanic Percolator Day SpaSvish10/19/2008 - 07:16

Ooooh... had no clue that that was possible  :o

But one more thing about this level... how do you make the OCD?? I mean, there are only the pretty goo that goes into the tube, but there are not that many pretty goo there??

Re: Volcanic Percolator Day Spanoirakita11/02/2008 - 20:46

I'm stuck at this level.  I'm not sure if I should build the green goo all the way up and ignore the "flower" or not.  What does the flower on the left hand side do?  I've tried to get the big pretty goo close to it, but either nothing happens or she falls over the edge.  I'm still getting used to the whistle too, so maybe I should be doing something with that that I'm not sure about.  Any hints?  The Sign Painter doesn't help me any, he is my mortal enemy. HA HA!

I shall continue to experiment.

Re: Volcanic Percolator Day SpaSoultaker11/02/2008 - 21:06

You should ignore the flower for now; the whistle isn't all that important either. You should try to find a way to shread up the big beautiful goo so she fits through the tubes. Did you look at the top of the level?

Re: Volcanic Percolator Day Spanoirakita11/02/2008 - 21:07

yes I did, I saw the gears.

Okay, so I was just trying to make it more complicated then it was.

Thank you!