auto bot responder not working?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
auto bot responder not working?Buket10/19/2008 - 10:24

Hey guys,

I purchased the game thru paypal and haven't received a confirmation, when attempting to redo the confirmation I get email not found error, perhaps it isn't processed yet?  Just wondering how long to expect to wait for the confirmation so I can begin the download and play.  Thanks!

Re: auto bot responder not working?Unearthly10/19/2008 - 10:49

I had the same problem. Just to make sure, what does PayPal say is the status of your transaction? If it says completed, then I would send them an e-mail (http://2dboy.com/contact.php). That's what I did and they sent me the download link later that day.

Re: auto bot responder not working?Cursive10/19/2008 - 11:40

I had the same problem when I purchased it about 8 hours ago - still no email.

Re: auto bot responder not working?Marius10/19/2008 - 19:33

I, too, have not received an email from 2dboy after buying it for a friend without paypal.
Got the paypal payment email 13 hours ago.

Re: auto bot responder not working?Marius10/21/2008 - 04:53

Bump. I still haven't received his email.

Re: auto bot responder not working?kyle10/21/2008 - 04:58

Hey guys, I just saw this thread. If you still haven't received your mail, send your email address that you used with paypal to http://2dboy.com/contact.php and we'll take care of it.

Re: auto bot responder not working?Wishbone10/25/2008 - 12:43

I have the exact same problem. I have emailed 2DBOY about it. I sure hope I'll get it soon, the demo was awesome!

Re: auto bot responder not working?Sheepeh10/25/2008 - 13:00

I'm having the same problem too.  I've given my details in the contact form and used the re-send confirmation email link which says it's re-sent but I don't have anything.

Looks like the systems aren't quite working as intended!

Re: auto bot responder not working?Sheepeh10/25/2008 - 16:36

Woo, just had an influx of emails all with the link in, it looks like they got held up somewhere.

But I'm up and running now, and enjoying World of Goo!