Clouds have vanished

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Clouds have vanishedpowda10/20/2008 - 12:29

Been playing the game for about 2 days and for some reason all of a sudden the clouds are missing so i cant see which position i am in for the towers etc??? I am on the net as I am typing here at the same time...

Please advise,

Powda

Re: Clouds have vanishedmartinarcand110/20/2008 - 12:56

The server in charge of recording scores were moved, try it again should work :P

Re: Clouds have vanishedpowda10/21/2008 - 02:45

Nope still this morning there are no clouds :( but internet access is fine.

Please advise

Re: Clouds have vanishedmartinarcand110/21/2008 - 10:58

It might take a moment, depending on the location of your ISP I guess?

Worst comes to worse, contact the admin people :P

Re: Clouds have vanishedZ10/21/2008 - 13:25

My friend had the same thing happen, What he did is after installing the full version, he then deleted the Demo version...

He and I played around with the full version, and its awesome how the game is, but we had the "Unable to connect" thing in the "Goo Corporation" area. ???  We then re-installed the demo version, it auto-ran the demo version and Ta-Da.. :) We were somehow back on the internet in the corporation area, but in the demo.. :-\

Anyone care to help figure that one out, is there something that is more update in the demo version as far as the server location or something?

~Z  :D

Re: Clouds have vanishedron10/21/2008 - 14:02

we're switching servers and it will take another day or so for things to get back to normal.  please be patient, we're doing the rain dance right now and the clouds will return soon.