Cursor out of application bounds

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Cursor out of application boundssl1mj1m10/21/2008 - 23:12

First and foremost, great game. I'm at the last level and other than having this specific issue (which also causes the game to freeze up), it's a wonderful adventure :)

Problem is that I have 2 monitors. The main one is on right, and the other is on the left. The cursor, however, is allowed to leave the application's bounds (game screen), which causes some issues:.
1. When trying to scroll left or grab something on the far left the movement isn't smooth and it sometimes hampers gameplay.
2. When pulling it further left it will leave the application completely which has caused me on some occasion to exit it completely when clicking.

Re: Cursor out of application boundsKavi10/22/2008 - 15:28

Same deal here, except my main monitor is on the left and secondary on the right so when I go to the right side of the window I end up on the desktop a lot. I can't believe a place is full of developers and nobody has dual monitors lol :-)