Dead email account with order

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Dead email account with ordermmseng10/27/2008 - 16:51

Hey I already sent in a "Contact Us" form about this, but I'm just posting in the hopes that this might be seen first, if at all, and I can get a resolution quicker.

I ordered World of Goo online using paypal. However I realized immediately after I placed the order that the email address with which I log into paypal, is actually no longer active, as Comcast bought out my previous broadband provider. I was hoping I could somehow confirm that it's in fact my order and the confirmation email sent to a different address so I can actually install the game.

Normally I wouldn't care to wait for an answer but I bought this as a gift for my dad who's birthday is tomorrow, so I was hoping to have it installed and running by then.

Thanks for any help, I'll PM someone my old (dead) and new email address if necessary.

Re: Dead email account with ordermmseng10/28/2008 - 11:56

Anybody from 2DBoy out there? I still need to get this resolved so I can get the game I paid for.

Re: Dead email account with ordermmseng10/28/2008 - 12:39

Ok, well it's time to go give my gift, so I guess I'll purchase another copy (with a valid email this time) so I can install it, which is fine because the game is worth it and I can always find someone else to give my as of yet missing copy to.

But please someone get back to me.

Re: Dead email account with orderMarius10/28/2008 - 13:15

I'm positive someone will get back to you, but since you already sent a message through 'contact us', they will read it eventually. If you haven't had a response in a few days, just post here again, but until then, enjoy the game, and don't worry about it. You'll get your money back.

Re: Dead email account with ordermmseng10/28/2008 - 16:44

Ok then. Thanks for the response. Mr. #1 :D

Re: Dead email account with orderMarius10/28/2008 - 16:56

::) At the moment, I'm building a new tower, since Jeff overtook me... but I'm gonna beat him. I'm 0.1 meter below him, with 40 (!) balls left ::)

Re: Dead email account with orderThe Happy Friar10/28/2008 - 21:20

[quote author=mmseng link=topic=632.msg4579#msg4579 date=1225212998]
Anybody from 2DBoy out there? I still need to get this resolved so I can get the game I paid for.

did you change your paypal e-mail yet?

Re: Dead email account with ordermmseng10/29/2008 - 00:31

I got a reply from kyle and my download link. Thanks guys.

[quote author=The Happy Friar link=topic=632.msg4625#msg4625 date=1225246807]
did you change your paypal e-mail yet?

I was waiting until they resent the link, but I'm going to do that right now.

Last modified Wed, 10/29/2008 - 00:41 by mmseng