www.worldofgoo.com not found

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
www.worldofgoo.com not foundSirBriguy10/29/2008 - 17:20

I purchased the game and got the download link, but it comes up with a page stating that www.worldofgoo.com can not be found.

Is there a problem with the server or something?

Re: www.worldofgoo.com not foundMarius10/29/2008 - 17:31

Server seems to be online... at least the homepage worldofgoo.com is.

Re: www.worldofgoo.com not foundSkankwOn10/30/2008 - 06:57

I still have this problem, I'm in UK. I can't connect to www.worldofgoo.com via the game, or in browser.

Re: www.worldofgoo.com not foundowen-b11/02/2008 - 13:27

Having the exact same problem myself. My DL link doesn't work, can't connect to the site. Can't connect to the main site URL (worldofgoo.com) either.

:(

Re: www.worldofgoo.com not foundowen-b11/02/2008 - 17:14

Actually managed to get round the problem by disconnecting from my own network (unplugged ethernet cable) and connecting to neighbour's unsecured wireless network (ahem). All of a sudden the link works.

Grabbed game, plugged back into my own ISP, tried www.worldofgoo.com, couldn't connect. So it's a problem on my setup, even though every other site on the web that I can think of works fine. What's the issue?

(in other news if someone from 2DBoy could get in touch with me about refunding one of the two purchases I made earlier today, that would be great!)