Where can I get the update please?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Where can I get the update please?SkankwOn10/30/2008 - 06:59

I bought the game direct from 2DBoy, and I'm in UK. I see it on my steam account, but I can't activate my WoG through Steam, as I'm in UK.

I can't see the update on 2DBoy site, so where can I D/L it please?

Re: Where can I get the update please?SkankwOn10/30/2008 - 07:01

Oooh wait, I only D/L'ed the game a few days ago. Was the version I installed already the patched one?!

Re: Where can I get the update please?Boudin10/30/2008 - 08:12

If you have downloaded it later than 10/24, it's the patched version, otherwise just download it again using the same link.

Re: Where can I get the update please?tickbite11/02/2008 - 18:35

Alright, maybe I should enter the 21st century and download Steam, but for now I bought the game at the store (just a couple of blocks down the road).

Where can I get the upcoming patches, updates and (hopefully) add-ons? It sounds like there has already been a patch released but I can't find a place where I can download it. Will the patches be made available for download from the 2D Boy website at some point?

Thanks.

Re: Where can I get the update please?ron11/03/2008 - 01:52

we're working on a way for the people who bought the boxed version to download the update.  we'll post about it on our blog when it's ready.

Re: Where can I get the update please?tickbite11/05/2008 - 16:21

Great. Thanks. So far the game works perfectly fine the way it is, so I'm happy. But I'd still be interested in getting the updates/fixes/etc.