World Of Goo Cursor, how can i use it in windows?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
World Of Goo Cursor, how can i use it in windows?jabby11/04/2008 - 07:24

Does anyone know how to export the "World of goo" cursor so I can use it in windows?
thanks for replies

Re: World Of Goo Cursor, how can i use it in windows?THE_Ted11/05/2008 - 05:56

While you're playing world of goo, unplug your mouse. (You must do it quickly without any suspicious nervousness) Then, exit to windows with your keyboard. THEN, obtain some lucrative software from a voodoo witch doctor (pay her with Kibbles n Bits and/or hamster balls). Wait for a full moon, and plug your mouse (which should still contain the spirit of the World of Goo Cursor) back into your computer. The Curse of the Cursor will be lifted! Or...cursed again. Probably keep some holy water lying around just in case things get ugly.

(Note: The presence of a Hewlett-Packard printer in the room is inadvisable. If you combine too much evil technology in one room you could easily unleash some kaco-demons)

-THE Ted

Re: World Of Goo Cursor, how can i use it in windows?pyris11/17/2008 - 12:31

rofl ?

Re: World Of Goo Cursor, how can i use it in windows?Benoît01/11/2009 - 01:51

I want a world of goo cursor  :(