My email account no longer exists.

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
My email account no longer exists.Ducktheducks11/07/2008 - 09:57

Hi, I bought World of Goo a few weeks ago, just finished it yesterday... Finished meaning normal person finished, not completionist(sp?) finished.

Anyway, I decided to check the forums for whatever reason, and I noticed a patch was released, so I went to go download it.

I go to the webmail site, and... It's gone. It no longer exists. It WAS My Commerce Online (Mcomail), but then TD bought out Commerce Bank and it seems they just got rid of the webmail.

Along with this, I lost my PayPal account, and my Ebay account, but luckily that was the extent of what I used this address for.

In any case, can someone tell me if there's a way for me to get it with a different email address (For example, the one I just registered this account with)? I don't want to have to buy WoG again...

I'm not sure posting this here rather than emailing someone about it was the best idea, but I started to write this post before I realized it and I don't want to stop, now.

In a somewhat related matter, looking forward to the Linux version! If I can get it!

Re: My email account no longer exists.Ducktheducks11/08/2008 - 09:35

Never mind, I found it.

I used to be able to access it from www.mcomail.com, which is what shows up on Google, but that redirects to TD now. I found out that mail.mcomail.com still works.

Sorry.