Help!!! World of goo Factory!

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Help!!! World of goo Factory!fahrid6411/13/2008 - 20:51

[move]HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  [/move]

[move]:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'([/move]
[move]Hi there![/move]

I buy the game of "World Of Goo" is one of my best game that i have play ;D
but... I have a problem ::) i can´t have more of 300 goo balls on the factory! why? :'(
I see that other player has more than 300, it´s say for example: used 165 GOO BALLS OF "1,205"!!
why they have more than me?, I buy the game, is will sopused that I will have more than 300 goo balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help me please!, i have been done a lot for thinggs for a solution, but... i canót find it! help me please!! ;)

[move]??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???[/move]
[move]HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!!  HELP!!! [/move]

Re: Help!!! World of goo Factory!DEFE11/13/2008 - 20:59

300 is the maximum you can use. The 1,205 means that he or she collected a total of 1,205 extra balls. That person can still only use 300 of them. Nothing is wrong with your game.