Mac minor bug

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Mac minor bugleovitch11/15/2008 - 07:51

I was playing my shiny new Mac copy of Goo when a friend called and needed me to look something up online.  I alt-tabbed out (very nice!  it automatically went to windowed mode) and sent him where he wanted to go.  Then I went back and made WorldOfGoo.app active, then picked the "Toggle Full Screen" command.  The game came back but I didn't have any cursor.

It's not a big deal, just cmd-Q and relaunch and everything was fine, but I did lose my game-in-progress.

Thanks for the fun game!

Re: Mac minor bugwrd11/15/2008 - 17:40

I can confirm this bug. When I replaced the demo with the full game, starting the full game landed me in windowed mode. Toggling to full screen, I had no visible cursor.

Re: Mac minor bugfredypoup11/16/2008 - 15:36

I had the same bug but I found out that if I keep moving my cursor (continuosly) while returning in the game (by alt-tab), the cursor will be there.

I see this as a mini-fix  ;)

Re: Mac minor bugatamar11/20/2008 - 00:57

Noticed this also. The cursor's invisible; if you can find your way to the menu and click, it should appear again.

Re: Mac minor bug4EVER11/22/2008 - 02:42

[=10pt][=10pt][=10pt]Your cursor will appear normally if, when you toggle back to full screen mode, your POINTER is located INSIDE[b][i][/i][/b] the World of Goo window and you use the keyboard shortcut ([i][b]Command F[/b][/i]).[/][/][/]