Was not able to receive email after purchasing

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Was not able to receive email after purchasingsilhouettepoms11/21/2008 - 17:34

Hi, unfortunately I had an old (inactive) email address attached to my paypal account when I paid. So consequently the email has been lost in the ether. I tried to use the paypal transaction id  + password to retrieve a link from the help page, but it keeps saying it can't find my order. Am I entering the wrong # from paypal? the only # I see is the one labeled "Unique Transaction ID #" in the "Details" section under the purchase transaction. Is there some "trick" to this form or does it just not work.

Really hoping I do not have to re-purchase it... arghhhh...

Re: Was not able to receive email after purchasingSoultaker11/21/2008 - 19:04

[quote author=silhouettepoms link=topic=842.msg6175#msg6175 date=1227306894]
Really hoping I do not have to re-purchase it... arghhhh...
I doubt that will be necessary. However, I suggest you try to contact the 2D Boy people directly using the contact form; that's the best way to ensure they see your message and can help you out quickly.

Re: Was not able to receive email after purchasingsilhouettepoms11/21/2008 - 19:25

Thanks I did do that already, but was not sure how quickly they'd be likely to respond since it does say they get "too much email". Guess I will wait...