You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
.BOB05/03/2008 - 02:22

Last modified Wed, 05/07/2008 - 22:32 by BOB
Re: Additional control featuresBallisticsfood05/03/2008 - 09:42

Theres already a thread that deals with this sorta stuff. I believe its called right click, and theres loads of different ideas on it. You want me to add this as a post on that thread or just keep it where it is?

Re: Additional control featuresdeathtopuppets05/07/2008 - 16:38

I think you should have a general control of where th goo balls are like use the arrow keys to tell the mass of unused goo balls to go. Example: up arrow would tell tell the goo balls to head to the highest point, and so on. Possibly have have a button like the space bar that tells the goo balls to stay away from the mouse

Re: Additional control featuresCarp05/07/2008 - 20:08

[quote author=deathtopuppets link=topic=118.msg944#msg944 date=1210196281]
I think you should have a general control of where th goo balls are like use the arrow keys to tell the mass of unused goo balls to go. Example: up arrow would tell tell the goo balls to head to the highest point, and so on. Possibly have have a button like the space bar that tells the goo balls to stay away from the mouse

:-\
If you're still learning English or something, you're doing pretty good, just pay a little more attention to punctuation. Thankfully your post was brief, but I've seen pages of the stuff, and it is headache-inducing. Oh, and Ballisticsfood said two posts above, the proper place for such suggestions is here: http://2dboy.com/forum/index.php?topic=4.0.