Support more than one "Account"/User

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Support more than one "Account"/UserHuxi08/02/2008 - 18:17

Hi guys.

It's probably much too late for a suggestion but it would be really great to have more than one user in the game, with highscores/statistics/corporation for each one.

Both me and my girlfriend are playing WoG and we would have really appreciated it.

Instead, we now have one username for both of us but this removes competition quite a bit.

This would also be quite nice if you show WoG to a friend or something.
You'd then simply create an account for him and he could have some feeling of success instead of just losing all the time because the scores are too good already.

While I'm a little late with this suggestion I still have some hope that this has already been implemented since the Chapter 1 Preview.

Thanks for the great game,
Huxi.

Re: Support more than one "Account"/Userron08/02/2008 - 20:40

hey huxi. already done.  there are now 3 "slots" in every game.  one for you, one for your girlfriend, and one for your cat in case it gets bored at night while you sleep.

Re: Support more than one "Account"/UserHuxi08/03/2008 - 11:19

Very nice to hear that  ;D

Will it be possible to reset certain slots?

Re: Support more than one "Account"/Userron08/03/2008 - 21:36

yes, any slot can be reset at any time.

Re: Support more than one "Account"/UserBallisticsfood08/05/2008 - 12:52

This announcement is full of win. I also like it a lot.