So it got stuck on the nail when it was spinning and then......

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
So it got stuck on the nail when it was spinning and then......PHXbunny06/04/2009 - 04:18

The level with the square and the goo in the water with the spinning hand....I got the square STUCK on the nail of the hand and it wouldn't come off! lol! I took a screen shot of it if you want to see. It's my display picture. And yes I had to restart the level. Up until then I was sticking to the palm of the hand, waiting till it went under and the let go right underneath the tube. That's how I hit the nail like that.  :o

Has anything like this happened to anyone else? If so, please post pictures.

Ash

Re: So it got stuck on the nail when it was spinning and then......spazturtle06/04/2009 - 05:46

sorry cant see the image it is too small, but if that is the level i think it is you need to atach balloons goo balls to the hand

EDIT: just looked closer i know what level that is (the second one with a pokey), but you have not described the problem in mutch detail so I still cant help, try taking more screenshots or make a vidio

NOTE: this should be posted in 'Support' insted

Last modified Thu, 06/04/2009 - 05:54 by spazturtle
Re: So it got stuck on the nail when it was spinning and then......Pavke06/04/2009 - 06:13

It happened to me too, many times. Not a big deal.  ;) :D

Just restart and retry.