Please port this to the Wii eventually..

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Please port this to the Wii eventually..saraswati10/09/2008 - 18:16

Hi Guys

I've started playing the demo version of WOG and all I can say is, I adore the game.. it's got a feeling very reminiscent of Lemmings, which I adored in it's day. Lots of fun.. I would LOVE to see you port this for the Wii and DS.. It's made for that format as much as it's made for PC. Keep up the great work!

Saraswati

Re: Please port this to the Wii eventually..Macatttack10/09/2008 - 18:48

[quote author=saraswati link=topic=283.msg2272#msg2272 date=1223594188]
Hi Guys

I've started playing the demo version of WOG and all I can say is, I adore the game.. it's got a feeling very reminiscent of Lemmings, which I adored in it's day. Lots of fun.. I would LOVE to see you port this for the Wii and DS.. It's made for that format as much as it's made for PC. Keep up the great work!

Saraswati

Its already coming out for wii [=1pt]Genius[/].

Re: Please port this to the Wii eventually..saraswati10/09/2008 - 20:37

;D oh great!!

Re: Please port this to the Wii eventually..hotblack10/12/2008 - 15:49

Downloadable for 1000 Wii Points in North America tomorrow (13th October) :)

And it's getting some stunning reviews already.

Sadly if you're in Europe there's no Wii version for around 6 months at which point it will be only available in disc based format (not downloadable), come with an extra 'Moon Chapter' and with a hefty RRP of €40. Hopefully it will be heavily discounted...