Giving up hope: Farewell Profanity Pack

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Giving up hope: Farewell Profanity PackGewaltSam07/03/2010 - 12:47

I preordered World of Goo like 5 or 6 months before the release, because i thought it was a great project. I really loved playing it; it is a great game made by great artists.
For preordering, you promised us the profanity pack. It never came out. I read some posts in this forum asking the same question: were is what you promised us? You never reacted. I can just say that i am really disappointed and i feel betrayed. You guys made a great game, but to screw over your supporters like this is just not right.

Even if you never read this or give a crap about people like me, i wanted to say that i don't think i would ever again buy a game that you made; i buy lots of indie games to support this kind of work, because i feel that they are often so much more innovative and designed with more love than the ones from company molochs like EA or UbiSoft. You ruined that for me a bit.

With regards,

A former Fan

Re: Giving up hope: Farewell Profanity PackSoultaker07/03/2010 - 13:12

Sad to hear it, though I understand your position. :-[ By the way, if you want the 2D Boys to hear, you should probably e-mail them directly. They don't normally read the forum as far as I know (which is also why they don't reply on forum topics).

Re: Giving up hope: Farewell Profanity PackGMMan07/06/2010 - 13:25

It makes me wonder where the two guys went. Over at the Aquaria forums, Alec still poke his head in once in a while even though Derek's gone missing. Here, neither Kyle or Ron visits. Ever.