Just install on one computer so all three of my kids can actually play it.....

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Just install on one computer so all three of my kids can actually play it.....hudanich11/26/2010 - 13:27

all three of my kids want to play this game.  It appears you have designed it for use for one person under one log in!  each of my kids has an account on the same computer and they each want to play the game.  All other games I install allow me to install it and provide a link from each kid's desktop, and they all get to play the same game.  World of Goo does not seem to allow this....

I can't even "install" it under each account...I get an error.

Is this by design, or can you help me install it so that all my kids can play this game?

Re: Just install on one computer so all three of my kids can actually play it.....Soultaker11/27/2010 - 20:45

Please create only a single topic for each issue; you already posted this in the Support forums, so let's continue there:
Won't Install on one computer for three kids' accounts