Sound/Volume Settings

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Sound/Volume Settingsbaummonster10/16/2008 - 09:19

At least some options to adjust the sound and/or music volume would be so nice. Dont get me wrong, you created an almost perfect score and stuff, i just would like to crank them down a bit so i can use voicechat etc at the same time.

And yeah, a windowed mode would be nice too ;)

keep it up, best game in ages. Havent laughed that hard since Portal

Re: Sound/Volume SettingsYgrecs10/18/2008 - 05:37

I agree. taht game is awesome. But can't we have a little options? In order to parameter the sound and why not the graphics, to be able to customize some things : colors, sounds, resolution, graphic quality,...
That would be great for I was surprized when I saw there were no potions at all.

Re: Sound/Volume SettingsYgrecs10/18/2008 - 05:38

I agree. That game is awesome. But can't we have a little options? In order to parameter the sound and why not the graphics, to be able to customize some things : colors, sounds, resolution, graphic quality,...
That would be great for I was surprized when I saw there were no potions at all.

Re: Sound/Volume Settingsjeypeyy11/07/2009 - 18:02

I must bump this one. Not only sound settings would be great, but also every setting anyone could think of.

Re: Sound/Volume Settingsdavidc11/08/2009 - 11:46

You can modify the volume settings using Soultaker's volume control, which is built into GooTool [goofans.com] for easy installation.

Re: Sound/Volume SettingsRetne11/17/2009 - 08:40

Ah useful to have an add on.

I would suggest to the guys though that settings could be considered an essential though. Good defaults are appreciated of course, but there's a bunch of people all of whom may have different needs.

Re: Sound/Volume SettingsGMMan11/19/2009 - 17:27

I bet it has something to do with the Wii version or something. Everything you adjust there is on the TV. If you need volume control, try GooTool's volume hack option.