Click through stuff

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Click through stuffSvish10/19/2008 - 06:53

Would be great if I was able to click through stuff. At least after having seen them once (since it is a bit annoying to click through a video I haven't seen by accident). Like the intro video, and the filling-up-goo-animation after having completed a level. And the popping up of stats after the filling-up-goo-animation. Maybe one click to skip the animation, and then one click to make all the statistics pop up at once. Not very important, but would make it possible to play a lot more and watch less stuff I have seen before :p

Re: Click through stuffBlueskied10/19/2008 - 11:38

Seconded. Do it like Nintendo! (i.e. make it skipable).
Would be nice for signs, too. When you accidently read a sign twice you have to click through all the text again.

Re: Click through stuffSvish10/19/2008 - 12:05

well, with the signs the clicking is already like it should be. cause you can click through at the speed you want to. and i do that even when I haven't read it before, cause i read kinda fast :)

Re: Click through stuffNightCabbage10/20/2008 - 01:01

I think it's great how the interface is minimalistic... but it leaves some room for improvement, in terms of features and useability :)

Clicking through movies (or ESC) would be nice, same with watching the goo pour into the tube after you've finished a level (for the 10th time lol)