expansion pack please!

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
expansion pack please!Shnazzyone10/19/2008 - 23:03

I love WoG immensely but i need more challenges. More beautiful landscapes with soaring music and twisted artwork. Oh pretty please! those levels alone are not enough and goos need more land to frolic!.... plus more varieties o' goo ;D

Re: expansion pack please!MightyWarriorEX`10/22/2008 - 15:28

[quote author=Shnazzyone link=topic=512.msg3738#msg3738 date=1224475402]
I love WoG immensely but i need more challenges. More beautiful landscapes with soaring music and twisted artwork. Oh pretty please! those levels alone are not enough and goos need more land to frolic!.... plus more varieties o' goo ;D

I agree. Great game. I would love to see more like it. But before there are more I think this game should be expanded ...

I know there's a level creator on the way but these levels were great. great atmosphere and music along with the stylized artistic traits of this team will be difficult to duplicate nearly as well as the original.

Re: expansion pack please!Nexion10/25/2008 - 15:33

I agree, This game is innovative and amazing.

But it ended muuuuch to quickly..

Re: expansion pack please!GMMan07/14/2010 - 20:52

There are already expansions, just not official. They're on www.goofans.com.