A Long List of Swears

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
A Long List of SwearsMadTinkerer10/22/2008 - 21:36

Here, in no particular order, is an incomplete list of the naughty words I would like to hear in the Profanity Pack(Feel free to reply with your own list if you wish):

Balls
Knickers
Poo
Arse
Bullocks
Cock
Bong
Shite
Feck
Biznatch
Wang
Boobies
Bugger
Dongle (Not a naughty word, but the Goo don't know that)
Willy
Guff
Knockers
Wanker
Bloody-Hell
Rack
Rosebud (A bit obscure, but naughty if you know the context)

And possibly the most offensive term I can think of:
Ee-Ay (If you don't get it, say it out loud followed by "Games, Challenge Everything".)

Last modified Wed, 10/22/2008 - 21:41 by MadTinkerer
Re: A Long List of SwearsAlux10/23/2008 - 00:00

I didn't find many offensive, but I believe you should be banned from this forum for saying the unthinkable

Ee-ay is a word most of us should forget and yes, find offensive if heard ;) .

Yeah, nice swears :D I +1 your list.

Re: A Long List of SwearsAngrySlob10/26/2008 - 01:57

You forgot shazbot. If your having biznatch it stands to reason you'd have shazbot also.

Last modified Sun, 10/26/2008 - 02:01 by AngrySlob
Re: A Long List of SwearsWishbone10/27/2008 - 14:13

You should incorporate "smeg" and possibly "smeghead" in that list, for all the Red Dwarf fans out there ;)

Re: A Long List of SwearsQbus10/27/2008 - 15:01

going for the biggest nerd award frack and mother fracker.

Re: A Long List of SwearsWishbone10/27/2008 - 15:55

As long as we're on the subject, no list of dirty words is complete without the "heavy seven", immortalized by George Carlin: Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker and tits. ;D Those are the ones that'll infect your soul, curve your spine, and keep the country from winning the war :D

Re: A Long List of SwearsNic Freed10/28/2008 - 05:49

hmm, i wonder what happened to that profanity pack that was promised. i hope i didnt miss it...