Tiny little things that might make one of the best games ever better

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Tiny little things that might make one of the best games ever betternmhbm10/23/2008 - 16:50

Didn't take time to check all your suggestions so far, to much, I leave that to you guys. Now you know.

Anyways, more options over all.

[options]
Window mode
Other then that there's lots of small options like sound, but not gonna go there.

Over to something a bit more interesting (and annoying). The fact that every time you play a level the same things happen all over again, like some levels trigger videos after - like when you first gain access to the world of goo corporation, shouldn't be there after you've played and finished it once.

I think it should be faster to restart a level, not like it takes for ever but when you're out hunting highscores you don't wanna wait a single sec, specially not over and over and over again as you replay it.

Other then that there's not much else I can think about right now, love the game, like all games that lets me drink coffee while playing.

Re: Tiny little things that might make one of the best games ever betterltworek10/24/2008 - 00:46

You can switch into windowed mode by hitting alt+enter, the game will actually remember this setting and launch this way every time you play.

Re: Tiny little things that might make one of the best games ever betternmhbm10/24/2008 - 03:17

Oh, thanks, one problem solved :)