Right click goo that has aready been placed

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Right click goo that has aready been placedQbus10/26/2008 - 22:14

when your building the tower in world of goo corp sometimes your current goo are totally covering a ball you want to pull out (like as the top of a tower is crashing).  so a right click or grab the goo that was set and left click would work as is.

Re: Right click goo that has aready been placedNightCabbage10/27/2008 - 06:20

Yes, I think I've seen this suggestion somewhere else in the forum, but it's a great idea!

Re: Right click goo that has aready been placedcipper10/27/2008 - 07:40

I agree, this shoud be seriously taken into account!!

Re: Right click goo that has aready been placedJames_S10/27/2008 - 16:50

If you are suggesting that to remove a goo, you have to use right mouse button, that is a great suggestion.

It very often happens that i remove a goo by mistake, because the one i try to move is covering it.

Re: Right click goo that has aready been placedWishbone10/28/2008 - 06:17

I second this motion. Make already placed goo balls removeable by right click only.

Re: Right click goo that has aready been placedThe Goo Baron11/18/2008 - 03:35

PLEASE yes!

the wog corporation game is almost impossible... if i make a mistake i have to wait for one instant when there are no goos on it... which is almost never when you are starting off

i would prefer the keyboard alter-er (hold ctrl) idea though.