Snazzy OST of World of Goo

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Snazzy OST of World of GooKrappt10/30/2008 - 17:33

Hello!
Immediately turn to the case. Very good music in the game, would like to know whether there is a full version? If so, then I will be happy to know the names of songs :)

Last modified Thu, 10/30/2008 - 17:41 by Krappt
Re: Snazzy OST of World of GooCake11/06/2008 - 11:29

I agree, the music is awsome! And I'd even buy it on cd if there would be a cd.
I've already extraced the .ogg  music files from my mac WoG version but sadly there is no great .ogg player for mac and when i encode them as mp3 i lose a lot of the files quality. It'd be great if 2d boy would upload a highquality version of the OST / longer versions of the songs :)

Last modified Fri, 11/07/2008 - 10:18 by Cake
Re: Snazzy OST of World of GooNicosmos11/06/2008 - 15:43

Cake: I believe you can listen Ogg Vorbis in iTunes on Mac with OggDrop. It integers a QuickTime codec in order to do this.

Re: Snazzy OST of World of GooCake11/07/2008 - 10:15

Thanks for the suggestion but i read that it doesn't work anymore with the newest quicktime/itunes version. I will test it as soon as i got time.
Still I'd love to have a high quality version so i can play it on my tube-amp :) sounds crappy with mp3's or any other comprimied file type.

Re: Snazzy OST of World of GooScenicOverThere11/10/2008 - 00:21

I too would be willing to trade money for Goo music.

Seriously....

Re: Snazzy OST of World of Goolocomorto11/11/2008 - 03:36

I believe iTunes supports a lossless sound codec, you might want to try that :).

Don't forget though Kyle, every time you delay getting us our goo music a kitten dies. Dies. And i'ts all your fault :'(.

Re: Snazzy OST of World of GooCake01/20/2009 - 11:54

Yay! Finaly it's there =) Check the latest blog

http://2dboy.com/