You know what's awesome?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
You know what's awesome?ohanaya11/26/2008 - 16:41

The fact that the awesome developers for this awesome game, are (I hope!) getting every penny of my payment for this game.  There was not an inkling of unhappiness in paying $20 for this game, because it is going straight to the people who made this fantastic game, and not stopping anywhere on the way for the middle men in between.

I know this probably shouldn't be in suggestions.  But I thought you could use some positive feedback as well as constructive!

I love this game, and I hope you guys make a killing off of the success of it!  :)

~Hana

Re: You know what's awesome?DEFE11/27/2008 - 02:25

I think paypal gets about a dollar of that twenty. Still, 19 bucks is a good amount too. That's like.....19 candy bars. I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Re: You know what's awesome?klaus11/30/2008 - 14:54

Confirm! $20 is, like, 15 Euros, so is didn't mind paying this at all once I'd finished the demo. This is *so* much better than these expensive 50, 55 Euro games designed by committee.

And as soon as the Linux version comes out, I'll buy it again!