Tri-pod cat....

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Tri-pod cat....a.q.s02/24/2009 - 10:06

Rick Allen, my 3-legged puddy tat buddy! (Any 80's music fans will get the name reference.... ;D) No idea what happened him, but he just turned up at my door one day and decided i should look after him!

Re: Tri-pod cat....DEFE02/24/2009 - 20:54

Ha, wow. I've seen 3-legged dogs before, but never a 3-legged cat. Does he ever have trouble getting around? The dogs I've seen sure didn't seem to have trouble.

Re: Tri-pod cat....a.q.s02/26/2009 - 08:21

Watching him run is guaranteed to make you laugh but he gets around fine. Him and my other cat are always chasing each other and doing the usual cat things. Although high jumps are out of the question.

Re: Tri-pod cat....DEFE02/27/2009 - 02:59

Yeah, I thought so. Jumping would be pretty tough with a hind leg missing.

Re: Tri-pod cat....niels2k03/18/2009 - 06:38

Most animals are less hindered when missing a hind leg than when missing a fore leg.

Re: Tri-pod cat....sureideas04/16/2009 - 09:48

I had never seen anything like this, I love cats and sometimes it may seem as if all they do is sleep, but cats are actually intelligent animals with individual personalities. Cats have been adored by humans for centuries and are one of the world's most popular pets.