Sweet-roll bengal

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Sweet-roll bengalfloppybelly06/07/2009 - 19:19

I will never pass up an opportunity to show off my cat. This is my dearest Katie, without whom I would be incomplete. One pic to show her cutest pose, one pic to show off her eyes, and a third to display her wonderful colors. (Because the first two were taken on my phone and are pieces of crap.) She's a pure-bred leopard bengal, and enjoys getting her water straight from a running tap. A bengal breeder friend of ours gave her to us for free, and she's the sweetest thing I've ever known.

Random fact: it was actually Katie who had the floppy belly, which is where I got the username about seven or eight years ago.

Attachment: Katie curled up in a circle.jpg (73.42 KB, 316 downloads)
Attachment: Katie looks up.jpg (75.95 KB, 342 downloads)
Attachment: Katie on my bed.JPG (55.1 KB, 316 downloads)
Re: Sweet-roll bengalDEFE06/07/2009 - 20:59

What a cutie. I really like that color. Haha, and I'm sure watching a cat drink from the tap would be pretty interesting.

Re: Sweet-roll bengalfloppybelly06/08/2009 - 17:12

Yeah, she has her butt going one way, her paws another way to avoid the splash, and her head twisted under the faucet. And the flow's gotta be juuuuuust right or else she just sits there and glares at you. She's a hoot.

Re: Sweet-roll bengalDEFE06/09/2009 - 00:57

Haha, that's great. I love cats. Every one seems to have at least one cute mannerism like that.