Trade: My cat pic for World of Goo OST.

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Trade: My cat pic for World of Goo OST.crankycraig10/20/2008 - 01:52

Just finished the game on Wii. Outstanding. I want the soundtrack, badly. The "unofficial" soundtrack is missing a few tracks that I absolutely loved in the game. I'm greedy, I want it all.

So here's my cat.

Re: Trade: My cat pic for World of Goo OST.swimmer512/04/2008 - 22:38

Awwwwwww! Looks like he/she is going to eat that green kangaroo, yummmmmm(for a cat, at least).

Re: Trade: My cat pic for World of Goo OST.DEFE12/05/2008 - 03:19

I dunno. I'm not sure if a green kangaroo would taste good to anything. I will not eat green kangaroos and ham, Sam I am!

Re: Trade: My cat pic for World of Goo OST.Miziz12/10/2008 - 14:56

I second that! The soundtrack for this game is excellent, I must have it  8)
A picture of my cat will serve as collateral for this transaction.

P.S. Xena says 'feed me'

Re: Trade: My cat pic for World of Goo OST.DEFE12/10/2008 - 20:36

I will feed Xena a delicious forum post. Please hold him/her up to the monitor so he/she may consume this nutritious post.

Re: Trade: My cat pic for World of Goo OST.Sharpie12901/27/2009 - 12:18

Huzzah! We now have an OST! This means I must come through on my part of the bargain...

I present you Lily!  She looks innocent but she has mafia connections.  I'd be careful if I were you...  She likes eating rubber bands and goo...  Do not leave your screen/desk unattended.

Re: Trade: My cat pic for World of Goo OST.DEFE01/27/2009 - 19:17

Lily is a very cute cat. Still, I can see the inner sinister side. I'll be sure to do my best to stay in her good graces.