WOG Editor question

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
WOG Editor questionGooedLoop01/11/2009 - 05:28

How can i import an image into WOGEd...I've put an image(of choice) in resources with id:image1 and in the scene tab i put a scene layer with image:image1...I tried 3 formats:JPEG,BMP,PNG...none worked...
Can some1 help me? :)

Re: WOG Editor questionGooedLoop01/11/2009 - 06:45

Problem solved...I had a wrong path...looks like it understands only jpeg format.

Now another problem:How can i make my goo camera extend further...i had a goo tringle and a balloon and they gone up,up,and away but i couldn't follow them because my ingame cam couldn't pass beyond a point of the sky... ???
Looking forward for some answers ;)

Re: WOG Editor questionXDboy01/11/2009 - 07:41

??? you mean only png, don't you?

you can change the borders of your level on the scene tab > scene root element. (maxx maxy etc.)
also you could change the zoom of the level in level>camera>poi. the last poi is the level view.

Re: WOG Editor questionGooedLoop01/11/2009 - 08:11

Thx man!  :D I got it...Now:
1:How can i apply text to a signpost,i've done the rest(color,image,pos)?
2:How can i change the text from the beggining of the level...the description that is below the level name at start?

Last modified Sun, 01/11/2009 - 08:15 by GooedLoop
Re: WOG Editor questionGooGun01/11/2009 - 10:41

Signposts: Check that topic out, you might get clarifications: http://2dboy.com/forum/index.php/topic,1280.0.html

For the level names, you'll have to make a goomod patch. There are many topics on how to make one.
However, you need .xml files. You must run scanbinfile with cmd (Start\Run\CMD or use 'New Task' in the Task Manager) to make them goomod compatible.