If someone could port this to OS X/XCode, that would be cool

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
If someone could port this to OS X/XCode, that would be coolXerxesQados05/28/2009 - 13:36

Just putting that out there.

Re: If someone could port this to OS X/XCode, that would be coolUnit_DTH07/20/2009 - 19:18

If I can figure out where to get it I might just be able to do that... If there are no objections from the creators of course???

Re: If someone could port this to OS X/XCode, that would be cooldavidc07/21/2009 - 09:09

http://developer.apple.com/technology/Xcode.html

And the code has been put into the public domain so you can do what you like with it :-)

Re: If someone could port this to OS X/XCode, that would be coolGhostsoft09/02/2009 - 23:01

I made a small effort this evening, but all the OSX-specific code is missing (e.g. there is a reference to OSXEnvironment.h, but no such file is included). I suspect that there are OSX equivalent files to all of the included 'Win' prefixed ones (as well as Wii and Linux ones - as seen in Environment.cpp).

Without a lot of work to recreate these files, I don't believe a Mac version is possible at this point (although I would love it if someone proved me wrong).

- Ghostsoft

Last modified Wed, 09/02/2009 - 23:06 by Ghostsoft