Help using the editor and Uploading it?

No replies

So im not very formal but i hope you guys understand this, I joined this website.. today because i only found out it existed today after my world of goo screen was to small and i had to google it in, ( yes i got WOG today too but I've watched double play it 100 times and i love WOG ) and well i didn't fix that screen problem yet but i would like somebody ANYBODY who has steam, ( im fairly sure you do or how would you buy the game ) To give me a little tour on how to make levels and movies and Chapters, i would love to make my own chapter Called

"Inside the corporation" But that's just off the top of my head, the "Inside the corporation" Would be showing what actually happens too goo balls inside the factory's AKA what happens when they go through that pipe at the end of the level. I've always wondered "what are they being used for and how?" So i thought if i decided to make a level ( which i only know i could a few months ago ) it could be the reason why

It would have different goo balls, called "Molten Goo" or something and they could be from the earths core ( Another Idea for a Chapter ) and they could power the factories, and you'd have to go through the factory on conveyor belts and cogs and wheels and flames and all sorts, and the molten goo would have to get out the factory and save the black goo and green etc that got sucked up the pipes at the end of each level and at the end the factory would blow up or run out of molten goo to power it.

Then the chapter after that could be along the either lines of "GOO FROM THE BC" which would be prehistoric goo and how they lived in the past, or "INSIDE THE EARTH OF GOO" which could show all the goo inside the earth like cave goo, rock goo, molten goo, dirt goo and etc.

I really hope I'm not wasting my time posting this and nobody responding like all the other posts, Anyway i hope you help! Add me on steam my name is harryx66x bye!