Happy New Year! Brought to you by Product Z

No replies

OUR VALUED FRIEND, on New Year's Eve at midnight, as you probably know, we have released our mysterious Product Z. We had the event internationally televised so even if you couldn't see the unveilance in person, you would still be able to see it.

So what IS Product Z? Well, welcome to Reality 2.0! Our biggest and boldest product yet, Product Z adds a new pair of directions to our world: "up" and "down". The pair is called "height" or "depth. Yep, we added an entire dimension to the world. Everything you see here is made from sweet, free, flowing information.

FEATURES OF PRODUCT Z:

*You can move over and behind other objects!
*You aren't confined to move in lines!
*Ruins of Information Superhighway used to send all communication!
*Buy all sorts of cool digital clothes for your digital avatar!
*More advanced physics engine!
*It's beta version, and who doesn't like beta? C;
*Constant serarch engine provided by MOM!
*There are nine features!

Producf Z was brought to you by World of Goo Corporation. Happy new year, and happy new world!

WARNING: You appear to be incompatible with the world. Please contact tech support on the Information Superhighway.

Like this gooey way to bring in the new year?

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could