Unarranged sheet music

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Unarranged sheet musicFUZxxl05/22/2010 - 13:58

So I'm very happy, that Sebastian Wolff did this nice arrangement - but are there also some unarranged scores (as they are played in the official soundtrack) available? Would be very nice.

Re: Unarranged sheet musicPavke05/22/2010 - 14:29

[quote author=FUZxxl link=topic=2969.msg17518#msg17518 date=1274554680]
So I'm very happy, that Sebastian Wolff did this nice arrangement - but are there also some unarranged scores (as they are played in the official soundtrack) available? Would be very nice.

Hi there

Yeah, there is one more song that is unarranged.

I'm hoping you could help we with something. I made a goomod for World of Goo, called Piano Music. http://goofans.com/download/other/piano-music

And I'm missing one more tune played on piano to complete it.
If you could arrange and play the music form Regurgitation Pumping Station level I would be grateful! :)

Re: Unarranged sheet musicFUZxxl05/22/2010 - 16:01

I think, you misunderstood my question. My original question was, thether there are unarranged scoresheets of the music used in WoG available. I am interested in how these pieces are composed, a piano arrangement is not very usefull for this purpose.

Re: Unarranged sheet musicGMMan05/22/2010 - 16:12

I suggest hooking up an MP3 player to a stereo and listen it out. That's what I'm doing, transcoding one of the songs from Aquaria. If you listen to it enough times and can hear through all its layers, you should be good enough to write your own sheet music for it.

Re: Unarranged sheet musicGermanSeabass06/01/2010 - 22:37

Heh, I was wondering when someone would notice.

All currently-arranged sheet music is up on http://goo.sebastianwolff.info/ . I had finished Regurgitation Pumping Station before Kyle released the final soundtrack, but never went back to change/update it.