new mod idea (could take a long time)

3 replies [Last post]

what if there was a way to split the screen in half so that u could have races to beat levels and the could call it goospeed or somthing i figured sence there making it so there starting to connect accounts together through this website (showing towers) then why couldnt we use a network of some sort to see the other persons screen i know this is a difficult task but again im juest putting the idea out there (espicaly fun if u were to play on your user created map-i hope the new map makers awsome plz give us a demo i use alot of )( lol o ya and im not talking about the map maker thats alredy out http://2dboy.com/forum/index.php/topic,766.msg5602.html#msg5602 (i hate it no offfense of course i can use it but umm its annoying =P) wow ive gone off topic is anyone gona sit here and watch a 12 yeatr old type all day ... if u are keep reading cuz i think im almost done o ya i juest heard about world of goo like 1 week ago its addicting woe i juest thought of another idea more extra goo u collect the more types of goo u get to play with in sandbox anyways im ending it here and think this only took 5 mins think of wut i can write in 20 0.0 scary thought ok THE END

o.. would this go under suggestions cuz this isnt really a sugestion for gootool is it?

that's more a expansion of it...ask 2dboy maybe Tongue

would love split screen or muligplayer...

Goo me! Goo You!

ok ill post it on there website soon or u can if u say inspred by r3id of goofans.com =P