legit or fake

No replies

Hello to all

I have started playing the "Goo World" 2 weeks ago. I was stuck passing "Mom's Computer" till I found out and finished levels. Then installed the game on my second laptop and went through levels again.

First of all, Thanks to whom had the first unique idea of such a game. Thanks to developers, sponsors, admins and who ever had/has a part of creating/running the "Goo World"

I really enjoyed playing the game and was hoping to have tower as high as Kemal's tower.

I built a really simple tower to see if uploading works. It did. I was glad last night that this is doable. Therefore I exploded my tower and started to building a new one looking like Kemal's one. I came to site this morning and saw 2 towers higher than his. I searched the forum and got somehow frustrated and disappointed.

In the topic from Mr peter, I found out towers might be built cheated.

At the middle of posts, saw that admin (i forgot his name, sorry) proved a tower to be fake, and that game the good feeling that if someone cheats he will be caught.

I am off to game to keep building my tower but there is a thought I want to share.

If someone is able to crack and cheat, besides of being a genius, he/she has failed honesty. Therefore all his/her towers even the legit ones should be removed from leader board. Deletting such a person won’t help as he would come back with new ID.

As a conclusion, I give my point. If it's proven someone has cheated, it's much better for honest players to see him/her banned of uploading any tower. I might be wrong. I might get bombarded by replies hating my idea. But all this was because I hate lying and I believe who ever tells the first lie he/she keeps telling more... The reason of choosing "Pinocchio" as my avatar in most sites is exactly the lessons I learnt within the story in my childhood...

Admins, may you please put a conclusion on your decisions about mr. peter's towers?

This would be much appreciated honestly.

Yours Sincerely
Pinocchio