Goodbye ole SlipKnoT! (Chapters rank from worst to best)

No replies

It's very sad o hear that Mr. .SlipKnoT._2_2 is leaving goofans. To celebrate his glorious 2 years in the website, I've come up af a list of his chapters, ranked from worst to best.

10. Epic Goo Tales Pt.1: The Salvation Of The Ruined City

It's hard to believe how sad the download counts of this chapter is. I'm pretty sure this chapter is a masterpiece but by looking on to it's download progress, we can say that this chapter is the most unsuccessful chapter of .SlipKnoT.22. It only incorporated with normal WoG images and it's pretty darn hard to play!

9. Black and White

This chapter is very unique and very dissimilar to Winter Wonderland's gfx: it's just plain black and white. Although this chapter produced levels like "Eeyore" and "Complicated Wheel", the downloads were low. But still, this made slipknot.22 a good chapter maker.

8. Woody Mountain

This is not a chapter but slipknot.22 may have considered this as his fourth because it was followed up by .5: The Gear Chapter. It revealed the three hidden levels from the first three chapters.

7. The Red Mist

The Red Mist is the main tribute to the late gg that passed away last October 2014. Sad This chapter used ISH images and maybe half of all the images used here are edited. The ending is very similar to Distortion's "Balsac The Jaws of Death."

6. Winter Wonderland

The first chapter is one of the highest-downloaded chapter of slipknot.22. Having only 8 levels, the chapter still showcased how a chapter is done if your still an amateur. Levels "Icing Up", "Hiking Adventure" and the hidden level "The Good Old Snowy Days" are few of his best levels.

5. .5: The Gear Chapter

The fifth chapter was a very big expectation (for me) because when I first saw the teaser level "Geargiarsenal", I already knew this chapter is great. Luckily, my thoughts were right! The chapter is not very good if you didn't combine all the ten levels. Surely there were no hit levels, but this is a very complex work done by SlipKnoT.

4. Vol. 3:(Sandy World For Goo-660)

No supporting levels but it did hit 800+ downloads. This chapter is a very acceptable work. I think I would rather play this chapter because of it's very unique idea. The best Out-of-WoG chapter I played. No offense to other chapters like Fight against the shopkeeper and Another Planet.

3. Distortion

Only the excessive efforts of a chapter maker would go to the top 3. Distortion is another unique chapter that made his list of chapters great. The OST is composed in a good way. Plus, It spawned some of SlipKnoT's best levels.

2. World Of Tangram Part 1: Color Citadel

His tenth and final chapter made me realize how awesome someone does something if it is his final spark. Color citadel in general and very colorful and Hard! It took me 3 hours to finish the whole chapter. As i said, only best excessive efforts make it to top 3's. Again, it produced some of the best silpknot 22 levels.

1. SlipKnoT IX

His reigning work and masterpiece is his most downloaded addin. This chapter contains most of his best levels and cutscenes! This 18-leveled chapter is his best hit (for me). No more words. Hands-down.

So if you have problems with my lists, feel free to comment.

Have you played my first demo "Genesis (Demo)?" If not, you can play it "here"